The HMF™ Slip-On (Muffler Delete) exhaust system for the Can-Am® Maverick X3 is a no core slip-on system that sounds loud and angry. It utilizes the stock end cap, turbo and the downpipe heatshield. Cerakoted™ Black, the Slip-On system picks up 2-3 more horse power, screams at 114dB at 4,000RPM, and weighs 5.5lbs. This exhaust isn't for the faint of heart but it's a great way to keep your stock setup while adding performance and sound.
- Slip-On (Muffler Delete) System
- Utilizes the Stock End Cap
- Keeps the stock plastic
- Retains stock turbo and downpipe heatshield
- Adds 2-3 more horsepower and 3lb of torque.
- Very Loud: 114dB at 4,000 RPM
- Weighs 5.5 lbs