The HMF™ Defender Rear Bumper for the Textron® Wildcat XX is constructed from .095” wall steel tubing and powder coated for the ultimate protection on the rear of the Textron® Wildcat XX. The rear bumper easily mounts to the frame of the vehicle and provides the strength and protection to handle even the most demanding situations. It has been specifically designed to work with both stock and HMF™ exhaust systems and is powder coated black for superior protection.
- Built from .095” wall, heavy-duty steel tubing.
- Easily mounts to the frame.
- Provides extra strength and protection.
- Works with stock and HMF™ exhausts.
- Prevents added stress on the differential by strengthing the rear end.
- Helps ties lower and upper frame together to help correct an inherit problem with the differential being stressed.
(2018-2020) Textron / Arctic Cat Wildcat XX, 2020 Tracker XTR1000